Seattle Property Management
Professional Rental Management in Seattle
Looking for help managing your Seattle property?
T-Square Properties has been in the business of managing residential homes,
These relationships were built due to our
Owning property can be rewarding,
We’ll take care of the headaches that come with Seattle property management so you can enjoy your investment. We understand that owning a property is tough work. We specialize in dealing with Seattle properties to help you maximize your return on
What We Do as your Seattle Property Manager
- Monthly rent collection
- Handling requests for repairs and maintenance
- Arranging, coordinating, overseeing, and paying for all required repairs and maintenance
- Enforce terms and conditions of
- Move-in, move-out inspections
- Supervision of cleaning, paint, carpet, etc.
- Full record keeping
- Provide monthly financial statements showing all income and expenses to owner
- Liaise with Community Association management to enforce condominium rules and regulations (if applicable)
- Periodic interior surveys of the property during
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary
- Ensure full compliance with Landlord/Tenant laws
- Rendering owner’s monthly mortgage payment
- Payment of owner’s property taxes, insurance, or other payments as directed by
At T-Square Properties we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver value to our clients by building a
Seattle Area Information
Seattle is currently the largest city in the state of Washington, with an estimated population of over 684,000 people. As of 2015, it is the 18th largest city in the United States and one of the fastest growing major cities. Logging was Seattle’s first major economic feat, however, by the late 18th century it had become a commercial and shipbuilding center as a gateway to Alaska during the Klondike Gold Rush.
If you’re looking to visit Seattle there’s plenty to see for tourists. You can plan a weekend full of sights by visiting the Space Needle, Columbia Center, and The Museum of Flight just to name a few! If you’re a sports fanatic we are also home to the Seahawks, Mariners, and Sounders FC.
If you’re looking to move to Seattle and love the outdoors, you will be happy to know that the mild climate here allows for year-round outdoor activities. Whether you enjoy skiing, snowboarding, kayaking, team sports, swimming, or cycling the climate to it all.