Seattle Property Management
Looking for help managing your Seattle property?
T-Square Properties has been in the business of managing residential homes, multi-plexes, apartments, and commercial properties since 1996. We have maintained a history of long-term client relationships throughout the Seattle, Bellevue, and Everett Areas and all points in between.
These relationships were built due to our high quality property management skills, tenant screening and solicitation, maintenance supervision, and all-inclusive accounting knowledge.
Owning property can be rewarding, however it often comes with a great deal of time invested. Managing your own property can also limit the amount of properties you are able to own due to a restriction of time. This limits your ability to grow your real estate portfolio and increase your investment income.
We'll take care of the headaches that come with Seattle property management so you can enjoy your investment. We understand that owning a property is tough work. We specialize in dealing with Seattle properties to help you maximize your return on investment, while freeing up your time.
What We Do as your Seattle Property Manager
- Monthly rent collection
- Handling requests for repairs and maintenance
- Arranging, coordinating, overseeing, and paying for all required repairs and maintenance
- Enforce terms and conditions of lease agreement
- Move-in, move-out inspections
- Supervision of cleaning, paint, carpet, etc.
- Full record keeping
- Provide monthly financial statements showing all income and expenses to owner
- Liaise with Community Association management to enforce condominium rules and regulations (if applicable)
- Periodic interior surveys of the property during lease
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary
- Ensure full compliance with Landlord/Tenant laws
- Rendering owner's monthly mortgage payment
- Payment of owner's property taxes, insurance, or other payments as directed by owner
At T-Square Properties we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver value to our clients by building a trustingand long-lasting relationships with our property owner clients.So if you're ready to free up some of your time and improve the total return on your investment give us a call and let us help you manage your property.
Seattle Area Information
Seattle is currently the largest city in the state of Washington, with an estimated population of over 684,000 people. As of 2015, it is the 18th largest city in the United States and one of the fastest growing major cities. Logging was Seattle's first major economic feat, however, by the late 18th century it had become a commercial and shipbuilding center as a gateway to Alaska during the Klondike Gold Rush.
Today, Seattle's economy is driven by a mix of different industries, including Internet and technology companies. There are several major companies headquartered in Seattle such as Amazon.com, Starbucks, ,and Nordstrom.
If you're looking to visit Seattle there's plenty to see for tourists. You can plan a weekend full of sights by visiting the Space Needle, Columbia Center, and The Museum of Flight just to name a few! If you're a sports fanatic we are also home to the Seahawks, Mariners, and Sounders FC.
If you're looking to move to Seattle and love the outdoors, you will be happy to know that the mild climate here allows for year-round outdoor activities. Whether you enjoy skiing, snowboarding, kayaking, team sports, swimming, or cycling the climate to it all.